DO, FAOCD, Board Certified
Co-director Kristin Witfill is a board certified dermatologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair, and nails. Her practice involves numerous surgical and cosmetic procedures, laser surgery, skin cancer screening and cancer surgery, as well as general dermatology. Dr. Witfill is recognized by Allergan as a Platinum Provider of BOTOX/ JUVÉDERM and by Valeant as a Gold Provider of Sculptra Aesthetic signifying extensive experience with the Liquid Face Lift. Dr. Witfill has performed thousands of non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures with advanced dermal fillers such as Restylane, Sculptra Aesthetic, Perlane as well as BOTOX and Dysport, and is a certified Y LIFT® provider.
Dr. Witfill received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Georgetown University in Washington DC. While at Georgetown, she was the leading all-time scorer for Women’s Basketball and was the Big East Conference Player of the Year in 1993. In 1997 she was inducted into the High School Athletic Hall of Fame and in 1999. Georgetown University presented her jersey in recognition of her athletic achievements while at Georgetown. She played professional basketball in Germany for Team TSV Nordingen from 1993-1994 before coming back to The United States to coach basketball at Duquesne University.
She returned to medical school and received her Medical Degree with honors from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania, in 2002. She completed a rotating internship at Richmond Heights Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio, before training in dermatology at Largo Medical Center/Nova Southeastern University in Largo, Florida, where she is a Clinical Instructor for the Dermatology Residency Program. Dr. Witfill was inducted as a Fellow of the ASMS (American Society for Mohs Surgery). As of 2010, she has performed this advanced surgery in over 700 cases.
- Member American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- Associate Member American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Fellow of American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD)
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association (FOMA)
- Fellow of American Society Mohs Surgery (ASMS)
- Member American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Member American Society Dermatologic Surgeons (ASDS)
- Associate Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
- Member American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery
- Member of Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Member Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons (FSDS)
- Largo Medical Center, Largo
- Morton Plant Mease, Countryside/Dunedin
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine – Division of Dermatology, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine