DO, FAOCD, Board Certified
Krina Chavda, graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2004 and was recognized by the National Osteopathic Honor Society. She completed her dermatology residency at St. Johns Episcopal Hospital in New York in 2007. Dr. Chavda specializes in both adult and pediatric dermatology. She also offers a full array of general cosmetic dermatology services.
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American College of Osteopathic Family Practice
- Largo Medical Center, Largo
- Morton Plant Mease, Countryside/Dunedin